Site Terms and Conditions
Description of Services and Merchandise
1. The description of the merchandise can be found on the Site. We do our best effort to ensure that the goods that are supplied to you are identical to those on the Site, although there may be minor variations to the description and/or specification of the goods due to the changes made by the manufacturers.
2. Pictures and photographs of the goods on the site are for illustrative purposes only, and may not exactly match the goods.
3. During the ordering process you must provide us with your prescription and enter it accurately into the OptixRx web site. This prescription must be provided to you by a registered medical practitioner or registered ophthalmic optician after an eye-sight test within the last 2 years. The prescription provided to us by you will be the prescription we will submit to the lens of the spectacles. If you are unsure of your specific prescription, please consult a registered medical practitioner or registered ophthalmic optician.
4. We strongly recommend that you consult your optician to acquire your PD in order to provide us with that number as we cannot fill your order for prescription eyeglasses without this information.
5. The Customer must be over the age of 18 and entitled to purchase prescription glasses, and must not be ordering on behalf of someone under the age of 18 and the Customer must not be registered as blind, or partially sighted.
6. We will not be held liable for any incorrect information given be the Customer.